Saturday 22 June 2013

A couple of Cards

Good Afternoon all well the sun has come out after its been raining this morning
I have been busy crafting in my Bedroom again and have mad a few cards
and I have not posted for a couple of days 
 I thought I would put them all here to make thing a bit easier to look at
so without further ado 
Here is my First Card 
My image is two combined From Adfd
Called 



I Have used Spectrum Nior pens 
Mushroom BG6 -BG4-DR7-DR6
Outfit and Wings DG2 -DG4
Eyes TB5
Skin FS8-FS6-FS3-FS2
Hair EB6-EB2
Old paper Distress ink and
Shimmering Sage Diamond Sparkles 
Sentiment from Simply Amazing Wow Stamps set 

My Second Card is using A Delicious Doodles Image 
Called
A Mothers Love 


                                                      Again using my Spectrum Noir pens

Hair TN5-TN7-TN8-TN9
SkinFS8-FS2-TN2
Blanket TB1-TB2
Rattle cut on Silhouette Cameo 


My Third card is another image from Adfd 


Skin FS8-FS7-TN2
Hair TN2-TN4-EB3-EB4
Dress LG6-LG3-JG1
Birds TB1
Embossed Cardstock using Embossalicious Folder Dottie
Flowers from my stash 
Birdcage and corners cut on Silhouette 


My Last card to show you today is using Delicious Doodles
image called 



Using 
Spectrum Noir Pens
Poppies DR7-DR5-CR10
Skin FS8-FS4-FS3
Hair CT4-LY3

Stamps Creative Expressions
and Poppy from Sheena Duouglass


Thanks For calling by 
I appreciate all of your comment and read them all 
Hugs 
Sandra 
x
Challenges I would like to Enter










22 comments:

lady jasmine crafts said...

Ow there all lush xxx

Teri said...

These are fabulous makes hun! Loving the Delicious Doodles ones especially! But then, I would say that wouldn't I?? lol xxx

Chris said...

Gorgeous cards, love the deigns , colours and images, my fav has to be ,other & baby. Chris xx

Shelley said...

fabulous cards! I love what you have done with Terri's images, the other 2 are beautiful too :D xx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Sandra these are all stunning! Gorgeous colouring and beautiful embellishments and designs.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

All fabulous Sandra, I love how you have done (I hope I am right here) "The rattle" think a tutorial is needed here, LOL xxx

Laine said...

These are all so stunning Sandra.
Laine
xx

Karen Letchworth said...

Awesome and creative work, Sandra. WOW, you are a really busy crafter. Thanks for sharing with us - it's such a blessing to have you play along with us.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Unknown said...

Wow you have been sooo busy, lovely cards and images, thanks for sharing hugs txx

Kate M said...

4 fabulous cards, all lovely images and coloured so beautifully
xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Wow! You have been busy, these are all really gorgeous, I love the images you have used and the sentiment on the first one is really lovely
Lindsay xx

Cumbrianlass said...

You have been so busy Sandra, all fantastic creations, If I had to pick a fav., it would be the last one, but they are all brilliant.
Hugs
Janet xxx

Jac’s Playground said...

A beautiful selection of cards, each wonderful in its own right, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Andree said...

A wonderful selection of cards Sandra. I love all the gorgeous images and fabulous layouts x

Elizabeth Hart said...

So gorgeous - love the images from ADFD. Thanks so much for joining us this week and we hope to see you again soon at Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge,
Elizabeth (DT) at Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sandra
A gorgeous selection of cards thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne xx

chrissy xx said...

Your cards are all GOrgeous! LOve this one that you've entered in our challenge over at Digi Haven..FABulous colours I LOve poppies.
Chrissyxx

Aunty Sue said...

some lovely cards here thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week

Mirella said...

Lovely cards, love the sentiment on the first one! Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week!

Hugs, Mirella

Sharon said...

Love the red you used in this card. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
Sharon
Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

Marlene Atkinson said...

gorgeous Card. Thank you for joining us at My Heart Pieces Challenge. Marlene DT

Chris Stern / CS Designs said...

Hi Sandra, All are wonderful project, with my favorite being the third one with the green hues, absolutely beautiful.
:) Chris / CS Designs