Friday 28 June 2013

Crimson Cloud Textured Buttons

Good Morning my crafty friends Hope you are all well 
this is my Second Set of stamps From Crimson Cloud 
There are called Textured Buttons 
and I really like these stamps so easy to use 



I thought I would do a Male CSA card 
I random stamped onto brown card then cut around 
 then Layered on to white and cut again 
Used the same card for the insert and added The Friend stamp from my stash
This card was inspired to me by A lady Called Laura 

I will be showcasing these Stamps again next week 
so don't forget to pop by for a bit more inspiration 


Thanks For Calling by 
Hugs Sandra 
xx




7 comments:

Crimson Cloud said...

really cool card Sandra xx

Andree said...

A great male card Sandra and a super design. The stamps look fabulous x

Linda Simpson said...

This is fab and loving those button stamps.

Hugs
Linda xxx

It'sMe said...

♥ the card shape and stamps.x

Kate M said...

Great card for a fella - love those buttons
xx

lady jasmine crafts said...

Ow them buttons are fab love the card xxx

Unknown said...

love the card and buttons ..x