Sunday 16 March 2014

Tando Creative Meets French Country

Good Afternoon everyone Hope your having a lovely weekend
I have been Busy Altering This Large Carriage Clock from 
Tando Creative which I picked up from my local craft Shop
I wanted to make it more 3d Because its Comes as a Flat Clock 
so I have made a small Tutorial to go with it 
  I Started by making a Hole in the Back Panel big enough to fit the Clock housing Inside Then with the Card that came in the pack I cut it into 3 inch Strips  then marked and scored 1/2 inch in from each side and cut Triangles into the score line so I could attach to the clock You need to use strong Tacky glue for this
 Once it was stuck I painted it Inside with some
 Black Paint because you will be able to see inside 





Then I added the Papers to the inside of the front panel before attaching the front off the clock Then Just Decorated With my G45  French Country Papers with a bit  of Black soot around the edges And Last added the clock Fixtures  



Thanks for Calling by and I hope this Tutorial will come in Handy at some point to you 
Hugs 
Sandra 
xx




  
  














8 comments:

Kate M said...

Wow Sandra - what a project - absolutely stunning - clever you!!
xx

Jan said...

Love this Sandra xx Jan

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is fabulous and it looks gorgeous Sandra.

gr karin

Unknown said...

Great! Love seeing your projects.

Linda Simpson said...

WOW this is Stunning!
Hugs
Linda xxx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

This is absolutely beautiful. Gorgeous colours and it has the look of an old fashioned radio with the design of the front

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx

Sammy said...

What a brilliant idea! And it's come out beautifully! Love the G45 papers! Thank you for entering your project at Rhedd’s Creative Spirit. Sammy-x

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for March with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon. x