Friday 24 July 2015

Gift box

Good Morning guess what its raining again 
oh sunshine come back the poor kids need the sun 
in the Holidays as they soon fly by 
I had they day off  yesterday and spent some quailty time 
with friends and hubby and 
I have just finished making this Gift box  
using my favourite papers you guessed it 
Graphic 45 Gilded lily 




Products used 
Grey board 
G45 papers and chip board pieces 
Walnut stain distress ink 
Cream paint ribbon and pearls 
Gift box is my own design 

Thanks for calling by
Hugs 
Sandra xx

10 comments:

Kathy said...

Another stunning project. Love this little box

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous paper and project Sandra
Gr Karin

theboelemas@aol.com said...

This is beautiful x

Jacee said...

How fantastic, what a great piece of work!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

The Tag Lady said...

This is so pretty,loving the colours, in fact loving it all xx

Jackie T said...

Wow Sandra this is gorgeous. I love the papers you have used to decorate the box. The whole effect is stunning. Hugs Jackie

Claire said...

Oh my, that is stunning, absolutely love it.
Claire
xx

Chris said...

Wow, that is one amazing box, love everything about it. Chris xx

Brawny x said...

Beautiful work. This is so pretty x

samantha wade said...

Beautiful box, so pretty, love all your projects, sorry I don't comment more, but I do pop by.x