Wednesday 14 December 2016

Baby Box

Hi guys it seems like ages since 
I have Blogged mainly because I
had to strip my craft room as we had new windows 
They I was away for 4 days at 
Craft of Hearts and Daisy Jewels and Crafts 
and what an Amazing time I had 
I felt very honoured to be asked along to 
Daisy's for there 5th Birthday Celebration 
Here is one of the Samples I made for the day 
A baby boy box and the customers really liked it 

They Black space you can see is for you to add 
a photo 



Precious Memories Graphic 45 papers 

Well thats it for today 
will be back soon 
Hugs 
Sand 
xx

6 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Sandra and I can clearly see why the customers loved it.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Oh wow Sandra this is stunning I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Karenzkardz said...

Aww how beautiful xx

Andree said...

This is gorgeous Sandra. Love the papers and design. Glad you had a lovely time demoing xx

Kathy said...

It's a adorable, Sandra. Something to be treasured

Shabneez said...

Love this baby box Sandra. The papers and embellishments you've used work really well. Shabneez x